BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse CD3200.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One of the last series of great HU's made by Eclipse before Fujitsu Ten stopped doing car audio. In a direct swap with a Kenwood x996 this cd3200 smoked it in SQ. Eclipses products (and especially their head units) are known for quality.

BEST OF ALL.....this deck has a USB input plug AND Blutooth built in (no external adapters needed for either). Modern means to hook up your mass media. The cd3100 for sale for cheap right now has no USB and no built in blutooth, just saying....

Other features include 5v preamp outputs, 3 band eq, crossover, listening position selector, etc. This sale includes deck, wiring harness, and cage.

Eclipse CD3200 CD, MP3, WMA Receiver with Remote, USB Input, and

Price:

For fastest response, text me 813.310.1589

$125 shipped OBO to the cont. usa. You won't find another deck of this build quality with usb+bt in the same price range.

Paypal only.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS insured.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif I would have enjoyed having that hu

bummer every post for eclipse I look at its sold! if anyone has a nice 4v+ eclipse available I'm look I g to trade a kicker comp vr 12 for one, will add cash too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.