eclipse avn726e

Nice! The features look quite good. Anyone know what maps this thing uses - Navteq or Teleatlas?!

The only thing missing is better EQ and time alignment etc.

Need to decide between this, the Kenwood dnx9140 (should also be coming out soon) and the Alpine W505. Any recommendations so far?

Or rep stopped by the shop 2-day an dropped off info for us...i think retail is close to 1400.00 but not 100% i will def find out 2-morrow for u.

Nice! The features look quite good. Anyone know what maps this thing uses - Navteq or Teleatlas?!
The only thing missing is better EQ and time alignment etc.

Need to decide between this, the Kenwood dnx9140 (should also be coming out soon) and the Alpine W505. Any recommendations so far?
The unit uses Navteq

Oh thats good! Though where did u get that from? In fact another Eclipse unit uses tomtom, which is teleatlas, so i would be surprised if eclipse had one unit with navteq and one with teleatlas. Can you point to any documentation regarding this?

looks like i may just wait for bit longer for a 2din eclipse unit wit the way the job is now.

would only be able to fit the 726e and maybe some components into my budget but rather get more out of it wit cd7200 MKII, 2 arc audio 6.5 comp sets, arc ks 900.6, 2arc 8in dual 4 subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.