Eclipse AVN 6620

stl_style
10+ year member

Any thoughts on this deck? Has anyone owned this deck or had first hand experience with it? I just purchased, got a good deal. I was also looking at the Alpine IVA-W505. Could get the alpine tonight, if it is a better deck. Timely responses would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

DO you want the built in GPS is the real question. I loved my Alpine 200 and 205 I havent tried the 505 yet but the biggest difference is going to be not having the GPS built in, they are both great units though

Would I see a big difference in the pre amp output voltage? The alpine is 2v and the eclipse is 5v. Also, has anyone played with the nav on the eclipse; is it user friendly?

Yes, you should of bought the Eclipse AVN-7000 dumple is selling for super cheap, I loved that unit. I was expecting the same out of the 6620 but it wasn't the same I hated it. And regret selling my 7000.

Steve, I value your opinnion, you know that, but can I get another please. So I should get the single din 7000? I was trying to go double din. Whats the best double din to go with? Preferrably one that has not been made over 2 or 3 time ie Z1, Z2, and Z3 Loll

Mac DVD to iPhone can convert DVD to iPhone on Mac with various practical features,is a specially designed mac dvd to iPhone converter, by using DVD to iphone Converter for Mac, you can convert DVD to iPhone video and audio, and DVD to iPhone for Mac can Convert DVDs to iPhone and convert videos to iPhone on Mac OS X, iSkysoft DVD Studio Pack for Mac is one of the best DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD Copy on Mac OS X,by using iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac you can rip your DVDS to various audio and video format, DVD Creator for Mac can burn DVD movie on Mac, Dvd Copy for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD copy software, DVD backup Mac, Mac DVD burner that can copy DVD movies with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly.

What about the 5v pre amp outputs, does that mean much?
The deck to me is very user friendly and the EQ on it has really helped the SQ in my car. I actually like the deck except one thing. I have tried two and both have caused a constant white noise through my speakers. With proper gain setting I have decreased it pretty much but the 5volt pre-outs are almost too hot in my opinion. Put an alpine 9886 in just to see and the white noise was gone. Other than that problem I love it

Eddie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.