Eclipse AV8132- Opinions?

DJ FADE
10+ year member

Hey, does run the Eclipse AV8132? It's a model from last years line. If anyone has any opinions on it, that would be great. I just bought one for $600, it was one of those spontaneous buys, but I'm hoping that I got a good deal on a great product. If anyone has any info or can link me to some online (i looked forever and couldnt really find anything), I'd really appreciate it! Thanks a lot!

The top model TV from them prior to the 8533. Unfortunately judging by the price, you most likely gave up the 3 yr warranty and 1yr theft replacemnt by buying online though correct? They did have a few problems..

--Don

thanks so much for all the replies. i was feeling a little uneasy after i bought this thing spontaneously, i was getting a bit of post-purchase weariness. and since im an 18 year old college student, i try to make sure every penny counts and is spent wisely. your guys' replies helped me feel really good about my purchase. thanks a lot for all the help!

thanks so much for all the replies. i was feeling a little uneasy after i bought this thing spontaneously, i was getting a bit of post-purchase weariness. and since im an 18 year old college student, i try to make sure every penny counts and is spent wisely. your guys' replies helped me feel really good about my purchase. thanks a lot for all the help!

Well, unless that unit doesn't work, you got probably as good of a value as possible so you definitely spent wisely.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.