eclipse 8052 manual

Participant count
  • Participant list

Johnny Drama
5,000+ posts

Banned
Dramaville
Just got a 8052 eclipse headunit. I got it used. The problem is it didnt come with the manual. Does any one have it on a pdf file? I have searched on here and yahoo and cant find anything. My last option is to call eclipse and see if they have one. Thanks in advance. -Justin

Well, I called Eclipse and they dont have any. They recommended a place called United Radio. They dont have any either. Anyone have any Ideas? My last waste of a post on this.

Yeah, that is a pretty straight forward, simple deck. I might have my old manual on my 8051 around here(decks are virtually identical). What question(s) do you need answered?

The CD palyer encoder that reads the Titles for the CDs. Or atleast that is what the manual that was faxed to me states.

Edit- Here is a little on the ID3

The faceplate has a pleasing symmetry with a large display framed by a brushed aluminum trim. When opening the face for insertion or removal of a CD, the motorized action is very quick and solid. Blue backlighting highlights a pair of buttons at the outer corners and the volume and selection knobs on either side. Knurled rubber rings make the rotary controls easy to find and use. The remaining buttons have selectable backlighting in either green or red to match your dash illumination. The display has a 10-character dot-matrix section for text (CD and station titles and ID3 tags) in addition to several segmented character sections for presenting the source, clock, and track/station number and playing time. Six segmented display sections in two vertical rows of three each are mated with buttons down either side of the display, and provide a "soft-button" arrangement that changes by source.

The CD palyer encoder that reads the Titles for the CDs. Or atleast that is what the manual that was faxed to me states.

Edit- Here is a little on the ID3

The faceplate has a pleasing symmetry with a large display framed by a brushed aluminum trim. When opening the face for insertion or removal of a CD, the motorized action is very quick and solid. Blue backlighting highlights a pair of buttons at the outer corners and the volume and selection knobs on either side. Knurled rubber rings make the rotary controls easy to find and use. The remaining buttons have selectable backlighting in either green or red to match your dash illumination. The display has a 10-character dot-matrix section for text (CD and station titles and ID3 tags) in addition to several segmented character sections for presenting the source, clock, and track/station number and playing time. Six segmented display sections in two vertical rows of three each are mated with buttons down either side of the display, and provide a "soft-button" arrangement that changes by source.
Ok, when you mentioned ID3, I thought that you might be thinking that deck played mp3s(ID3 tags) which it does not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.