Status
Not open for further replies.

carter1010
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 7200 MKii w/ Ipod Controller IC-106

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Eclipse 7200 8.0 out of 10 cosm, 10 out of 10 mech

Eclipse unit works flawlessly. comes with remote although not pictured. Some wear on the volume knob hence the condition rating. Also some of the graphics on the face plate have started to wear a bit thin...some of the white lettering is fading/ missing.

Eclipse Ipod Controller 9.5 out 10 cosm, 10 out of 10 mech

Not new.

Price:

415.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping and insurance included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

elipse.jpg

eclipse6.jpg

eclipse2.jpg

eclipse3.jpg

eclipse4.jpg

eclipse5.jpg

Have not sold much on the forums. Sold a Soundstream RUB 600.4 last week on DIY with positive Itrader feedback. Have close to 600 positive on ebay with 36,000 in sales. Any questions or concerns contact me.

People I have had two of these and they are an excellent foundation for a sq install done active. Well worth the price that he is looking to get for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank you for that. I actually bought a DRZ and put it in, and frankly I can't tell much of a difference and miss some of the functions of the eclipse. I am sure its a tuning thing, but one feature of this deck that cannot be overlooked in reference to the DRZ is the ability to adjust the volume of each individual driver...I am not sure how I am going to live without that now. I see a P99 in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...