• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

WS6TA

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse 5 channel 36501

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great cosmetic condition and works flawlessly. I believe it was made by Fujitsu Ten but the boards look to be really nice quality. I took a screenshot of the specs so look below.

Price:

$120 shipped/Paypal obo

trades welcome

Please text or call instead of PM, I will get notification way faster.

503 899 7903

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). eBay Feedback Profile for 600zxr

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw the specs. Just wondered if you had tried it. I would be all over this if it has some more power on the sub channel. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...