Ebay and paypal ****

ebay and paypal are what they are.

There is a lot of abuse and outright theft on ebay and complaints are very numerous in some specific areas especially with electronics.

I too had an item held for the period you describe. I wailed as well but it did no good lol. Approx 2 weeks later the money was released. It is partially due to your low seller score and what you are selling. They are trying to protect the buyer. If I were the buyer I would be happy with this sort of protection. As an honest seller it is a bit rough but you can learn to live with it.

All you have to do is buy something from a seller with low feedback and pay with paypal. You then get the merchandise and file a complaint. paypal does there thing then whoala! You get your money refunded and keep the item!Happened to me several times!!!!! **** paypal and ebay:verymad:
Samething happened with me twice through paypal. Reason why I don't do them.

With that said.........I just recently started to ebay again, well buy anyway and went to get my deck and went through the pages and everything is fawking paypal this, paypal that................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif So the one place I called and they took my number down off the phone to purchase my deck, which I am look cool! Everything went perfect. Well 2 days later I found an amp at the same place. So I do the samething, go through the pages and hit confirm and then it says in very small print at the bottom, if your order is over 200 dollars, we can not take it over the phone.............//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

So I call them and the guy says did you hit the last confirm on the page for the amp? I said no because thank god I started to read the small print.... And he is like well I have nothing on my side, so should be fine.

Well next day in my ebay account, I get that I won my ebay item for the amp, which I don't get anyway, it was a pay now thing, not a bid, anyway they say I owe them 360 now and already got another amp.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

anyway

Fawk ebay, fawk paypal!

I ended up getting it resolved, but.............//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

im not real familar with postal money orders ... what if send a payment for somthing u get the item and its not what u bought... u loose that money?

im not real familar with postal money orders ... what if send a payment for somthing u get the item and its not what u bought... u loose that money?
you would most likely lose money with paypal if business is done outside of ebay

postal money order fraud is federal crime though

Pretty much yes.

Although seems I have had better luck doing that over paypal.

When I sell, I have them ship me the MO first, cash it, then ship their item.

Now sending someone a MO and not getting what you asked for, well you pretty much have been scammed..........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mobeious

10+ year member
what does 0hz feel like?
mobeious
Bartow, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date