~1300 Watts x 1 into 4 ohm

* Mono block - single channel amplifier

* Built-in variable low pass-filter

* All time low-pass operation

* Two independent low level RCA inputs

* Optically coupled remote gain control

* 1-gauge power connection

* 8-gauge speaker connection

cliffnotes to that link are stable 0.7ohm daily abuse, 0.5ohm back to back burps all day, and 0.125ohm burps if you give it time to cool down in between...thats right, 0.125ohm burps. rediculous. "Tinted" in that thread did a 149.7 off one earthquake D3 at 0.5ohm.

Amp is in pretty good shape, works 100% I had it hooked up in my Jeep. The only problem with the amp is the set screw for the remote is stripped out, it is sticking out a little bit so I am going to try to pull it out with needle nose pliers. I will update if I get it out. It will hold in with it the way it is but I am going to try to remove it.

Price:

400 shipped, may accept cash + another amp that is 1000-1500rms@1ohm, but I want at least $200 cash.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping from Peoria IL USPS

Item Pictures:

2CY6T5B.jpg

6iIxujg.jpg

33hw7er.jpg

lhXeZVK.jpg

Album imgur: the simple image sharer

I will consider all trades but I am looking to get at least $175 + trade. I have a 1995 Jeep grand cherokee so anything that I could use I may be interested in. Smaller amplifiers, 6.5/6.75" speakers hus etc

No thanks on the batteries my system is only 1k-1.5kW, allauto I was told they run at .7 fine and make somewhere around 6kW but that figure may be off but that was what I was told

did i sell you this?

that first line about cliff notes from the link..... I think you copied that from an old FS thread of mine for the same model amp years back....

....which is totally cool if you did, it's a great description of this model amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

gl with the sale man, great amp here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.