Participant count
  • Participant list

Jayzbent
10+ year member

IlliNOISE
Item(s) for Sale:

PPI PC 650 6 channel amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It's old, it's used, has some scratches and what not. Works like a beast. One speaker terminal missing screw. Warranty sticker still intact.

Does:

6x50@4ohm

6x100@2ohm

3x200@4ohm

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On Me!

Item Pictures:

IMG_1475_zpsaa43903c.jpg

IMG_1470_zpsc4260805.jpg

IMG_1469_zps472df068.jpg

IMG_1466_zps0bbe68b6.jpg

IMG_1477_zps7de56c8a.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Man my favorite amps is the grey PC class. That would be nice for my 3 way set up. You wouldn't happen to have the bass knob do you?
No sorry no bass knob. I still have a few art series amps here. I won't be parting with those though. Pass them on to my son more than likely.

**** my life that is a good price. serious quality amp here.

you ******** are stupid for not buying this already. If I had extra $ I'd buy it for 200 just to have it.

I'm the same with my art amp. I have a black ax606.2....I could be homeless and car-less and still wouldn't sell that amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.