SOLD Earthquake HoleeS 16", 10000 Watt Amps, 2 -Resonant Engineering XXX 12", 900w Amp

Bromaguire
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: 2-12" XXX Resonant Engineering Subwoofers. Earthquake HoleeS 16" Subwoofer in a custom 7sqft Lexan enclosure, 2- PH10000 Earthquake amps for the HoleeS sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Everything is in great working condition.

Price:

Earthquake HoleeS 16" Sub and Enclosure - $1500 - Will listen to offers

2 Earthquake PH10000 Amps (Bridged together making over 7000watts rms - $1000 - Will listen to offers

1 - 12" XXX Resonant Engineering Subwoofer with a ported box and Planet audio 900watt amp - $550

1 - 12" XXX Resonant Engineering Subwoofer - $375

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer is responsibile for shipping. All prices are picked up where is as is.

Item Pictures:
IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00933.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL@fuses........I hear yalls are gonna break a 160 in NW by finals. This will be impressive to say the least! The truck already does over a 150 on music and burps a 155+

Bump for the sale.

Price:

Earthquake HoleeS 16" Sub and Enclosure - $1200 - Will listen to offers

2 Earthquake PH10000 Amps (Bridged together making over 7000watts rms - $700 - Will listen to offers

1 - 12" XXX Resonant Engineering Subwoofer with a ported box and Planet audio 900watt amp - $525

1 - 12" XXX Resonant Engineering Subwoofer - $350

LOL@fuses........I hear yalls are gonna break a 160 in NW by finals. This will be impressive to say the least! The truck already does over a 150 on music and burps a 155+Bump for the sale.
.........................so you metered it and didn't tell him?

apparently not,and i PM'd him like he said to do if i was interested, and no reply,so needless to say im no longer interested in his crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sub was metered and he may have been at one of the events I attended. He is correct about the DB's for the Earthquake though.

apparently not,and i PM'd him like he said to do if i was interested, and no reply,so needless to say im no longer interested in his crap.
All you asked about was the fuses. Your question was answered. If you have more questions, you have to ask me, thats the only way I can answer them for you! Did you have one I didn't answer?

Since the "setups" I have for sale are "crap" what are you running?

;7415928']DAM! i wish you would sell those XXX's at a reasonable price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Whats a reasonable price. I just have all this equipment sitting in my house. I have been out of the stereo game for a couple years and don't see myself going back so I trying to get rid of this stuff but Im not going to to give anything away.

I pmed you about the amps.
PM replied

my setup is in my sig,and i bet if you take a vote on here alot more people will vote that an AB 500.1 amp is better than an Earthquake ph10000 amp.so you take that however you want bud.

my setup is in my sig,and i bet if you take a vote on here alot more people will vote that an AB 500.1 amp is better than an Earthquake ph10000 amp.so you take that however you want bud.
I wouldn't waste my time taking a vote nor do I really care about the crap your running in your honda. If my stuff was crap then why is it your asking questions about it?

As I said I've left the car audio hobby and the cars I'm driving now most shops near me are too scared to work on, I would like to sell this equip guys.

If my price is high on something make an offer!

I wouldn't waste my time taking a vote nor do I really care about the crap your running in your honda. If my stuff was crap then why is it your asking questions about it?
As I said I've left the car audio hobby and the cars I'm driving now most shops near me are too scared to work on, I would like to sell this equip guys.

If my price is high on something make an offer!

under construction:

1992 Toyota Paseo(1) Pioneer DEH-P500UB head unit(1)American Bass VFL 500.1 amp(1)Audioque HDC3 18" sub,but have others to test with(3)Shuriken batts

1/0 wire everywhere and some aluminum 350 MCM and 500 MCM wire

????????????

This site has more nuthuggers then any other Caraudio site on the interwebz, so a vote would do you no good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.