Dynaudio are good sq or not

some might argue that the amp doesn't make a difference. i say it does. they pretty much play what they're told. imperfections in a recording or signal processing, you will hear it. the better the amp, the better they'll sound. if you're not familliar with terms like "warmth", etc, referring to sound, you will learn it real quick with dyns. great speakers, some of my favorite.

some might argue that the amp doesn't make a difference.
You're right....I would //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

In regards to your original question...yes, Dyns are very good speakers.

yes great speakers. I bought a set awhile back and sold them before hooking them up. Big mistake because I get to hear what I'm missing every time I ride in my bro's car. awesome SQ!

if you've invested in dyn's, you need to invest in an amp. off the head unit will do no justice at all.

i know here in the u.s., you can call and talk to them about which amps they suggest and have good results with. even they will tell you don't put a mediocre amp on their components and they will explain their experience's of different amps if you want them to.

Let me tell you from personal experience. I had a set of Alpine Type X speakers in my truck and they sounded really good, then I changed over to the Kicker SS comp set and they sounded just as good, then I switched over to the Dyn's and OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe the difference. Everything is just so detailed. I have heard things in music that I have never heard before in my life. It was funny going back through old cd's and listeneing to them. I was astonished by what I was missing in the songs. I even have some cd's that you can hear people talking in the background or even walking around. But definately get you a good amp for them. There is a difference!

please tell me you are not running them off the HU??!!!!! Oh my that is......... I am at lost for words. Get an amp on those, then sit back and be amazed. I have them in my wifes car and wow is all I can tell you. but please get them amped or give them to some one that will use them properly.

Dyns are great speakers but their downfall is the crossovers. I am running them active with 150 to each mid and 75 to each tweeter. Sounds better running active.

You're right....I would //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I hope your not serious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kclup

kclup
Malaysia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
azbass