Dynaudio 8"s

i use those screws on my doors. This is the loudest I can record without the phone cam's microphone taking a sh*t. I got 6 volume clicks to go left.

Ive been seriously considering covering my door pods in that kind of material. I had no idea someone else had done that. Curious, did you notice any kind of SQ difference after you added them? its like a dash mat for your doors..

Ive been seriously considering covering my door pods in that kind of material. I had no idea someone else had done that. Curious, did you notice any kind of SQ difference after you added them? its like a dash mat for your doors..
its just for looks lol didnt change the sound one bit.

psh i bet you when mardi gras comes, them Lousiana dames would love a demo in the Psycho Sienna.
it would fit right in there!

They would Clown your door panels and send you to the gay clubs..
this is probably correct as well. you might want to have your wife around to ward of the dudes flirting with ya LOL

cut up the panel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
thats what keep_hope_alive said too. He has the most intense 2001 accord sedan build for sq that ive ever seen, and a pictorial that is second to none for a build log on it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from