Dynaudio 242 Gt

Participant count
  • Participant list
good is subjective, but i am happy with my older version of those (system 240 MKII). The more power they get the better. There is always another tier of performance but those are generally considered towards the top.

No it is actually not their 'top of the line' though.
i meant in terms of other brands, but good call. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

They don't, so Im assuming this is through a local dealer.

Exactly... Last time I talked with Emilios they can honestly care less about competitors who are winning world championships with their products.. so giving out a sponsorship to someone who doesn't even know if they are good product seems like it would be a bad decision....

A dealer could be doing it.... I would check and make sure they are an authorized dealer...and that it is a set of "real" dyn's and not the fake stuff you can buy online....

Exactly... Last time I talked with Emilios they can honestly care less about competitors who are winning world championships with their products.. so giving out a sponsorship to someone who doesn't even know if they are good product seems like it would be a bad decision....
A dealer could be doing it.... I would check and make sure they are an authorized dealer...and that it is a set of "real" dyn's and not the fake stuff you can buy online....
Actually he/they are quite supportive, just don't care to discount products to entice people into using them. People that use them should want to use them.

i know about DYNAUDIO thank you very much im just not familar with the newer stuff, and no its not str8t from DYNAUDIO its from a dealer, i just wanted to know if people are doing good with the GT's or not because im trying to win a championship

i know about DYNAUDIO thank you very much im just not familar with the newer stuff, and no its not str8t from DYNAUDIO its from a dealer, i just wanted to know if people are doing good with the GT's or not because im trying to win a championship
I'm not sure who you are directing this towards, but with that type of attitude do not expect to get too many helping hands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basebalz13

10+ year member
D-money
basebalz13
roanoke, virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date