dynamat in my hatch....

Participant count
  • Participant list
Welcome to the forum my brother. First you got to pull out all the plastic trim panels. Then you just wipe down the metal surfaces to get them good and clean. Then apply the dynamat. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yeah i just went out to my car, and i realize i'm gonna need to do ALOT more sound deadening in my trunk. and my front doors. i hate messing with it. it all fell off my trunk, and the underside of my rear deck. i need to wipe them down this time. i'm using edead v1se btw. got it in the group buy last year under $100 for 2 rolls of it. i still have a roll left.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.