Dynamat Extreme or Damplifier Pro, what would you run?

Dynamat Extreme or Damplifier Pro?

• Dynamat Extreme

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Damplifier Pro

Votes: 21 84.0%

• Total voters
I have used both and damplifier is a bit easier to work with. You really can't go wrong either way though.

get some quick room from lowes same thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Why on earth would I go with Damp pro to be different. ANT pushes his product on all the forums and it is all you hear about anymore........

Why on earth would I go with Damp pro to be different. ANT pushes his product on all the forums and it is all you hear about anymore........
welll all the none fegs that post allday unlike us use dinamatt and since you post it up, you are a caraudio *** now and you must use damp pro. so just be a *** and get the damp.

I would get the dynamat.

Just because I keep getting emails from second skin spamming my inbox, even though i unsubscribed from them twice. It's annoying.

Most car audio consumers never visit a forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif so which do you think is used more;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...