dynamat extreme good deal

das a dam good deal for 200ft of xtreme. considering at lot of places charge well over $100 just for the 36ft bulk pack...

I call BS. There is NO WAY they would let that much go for that cheap...something is NOT right here...

HighDesertAudio is an extremely respectable seller. They are actually the RF factory outlet store.

Only chance of it not going that low is if there are people waiting till the last few minutes to bid. 8hrs is actually a lot of time for late comers to throw their bids in........

I call BS. There is NO WAY they would let that much go for that cheap...something is NOT right here...
wrong, highdesertaudio is a dam good seller. I bought one of my mojo amps off them on ebay for $445 BRAND NEW (only hooked up for competitive analysis). I too couldn't believe some of their prices, but its 110% legit. I can post the auction that i won for reference if needed.

Only chance of it not going that low is if there are people waiting till the last few minutes to bid. 8hrs is actually a lot of time for late comers to throw their bids in........
For some 8 seconds is actually a lot of time for latecomers to toss a bid ~

8 hours is like a bidding eternity

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.