Duplago...A Dead Beat Seller???

boister77
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
according to a couple of his refs, he has been praised as a good seller. with that in mind, i went through and purchased his uberwoofer. however, it's been over 10 days since the payment was sent via paypal. i have made numerous attempts to contact him via two different emails and pm's and i've yet to receive a single reply from him or receive the sub. to protect myself, i've already filed a claim with paypal. if someone knows that he's out of town or if something serious happened to him, let me know so i can cancel the claim.

i believe i got a hold of his phone number, should i give this guy a call or wait for the paypal claim? or should i file a local police report?

i believe i got a hold of his phone number, should i give this guy a call or wait for the paypal claim? or should i file a local police report?
You should probably call him first...

Contact the IFCC, file a report there as well...

I did it, got resolved within less than a week...

****, good thing Jason (undercoverpunk) didn't buy this from him. He never could get a solid answer, contact took forever, promised pics but nothing, and finally jason decided he was shady...and never bought it. wheew....hope this gets resolved for you!

NG

Wierd, i did a trade with him a while back and all went well.....Hope everything is cool with him. I taled to him too, seemed ok, hope its just life and not shady....

goodnews!!! the uber finally arrived. i find it odd that it took almost two weeks to get here. the last i heard from duplago, he sent a pm on the 15th saying it was shipped via dhl. anyways, it finally arrived today but i've yet to hear from duplago. does anyone know where he is?

goodnews!!! the uber finally arrived. i find it odd that it took almost two weeks to get here. the last i heard from duplago, he sent a pm on the 15th saying it was shipped via dhl. anyways, it finally arrived today but i've yet to hear from duplago. does anyone know where he is?
2 weeks isnt that bad. good thing you got it though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

boister77

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
boister77
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies