dual W7 install w/pics...

Niceness, when they are done on the civic make sure to get a small video on the motorization too. :thumbsup
NOD,,,, Yea, Pics and Video of Motorization would be real PiMP!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

Everybody just STFU about this stupid "i like w7 i hate w7" convo. JESUS people, you guys always turn someones thread from "hey i've been looking at this kind of sub" or "look what install these people did" to "W7 vs L7" or "to love or to hate w7". GET A LIFE YOU GUYS! Your always trashing peoples threads with retarded fights, I wish moderators would just delete you guys so you might get it! As far as I know most people came on this thread to check out a cool install not to debate weather or not peoples opinions are worthy of your consideration. Im sure denim doesnt give two hoots about what you guys think about his reasons for not liking the w7! I could state my opinion here about what I think of the w7 but I know I want to see more pics of some JL and RF installs rather then complain bout whos right and whos wrong in deciding their OWN opinions! Sorry for rambling on about this but its a issue on caraudio.com that really pisses me off!

Oh well, I said my peace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I would like to see more pics of the truck install... that is really nice and the amp setup is phenomenal how the shop integrated the amp strappings and the capacitors with the neon lights.

Oh well, I said my peace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I would like to see more pics of the truck install... that is really nice and the amp setup is phenomenal how the shop integrated the amp strappings and the capacitors with the neon lights.
I agree Screw the argueing... More Phat @SS Pics!!!!

ok, another update.

got a few pics, and a vid, but the vid kinda *****, in a avi (divx) and it has no sound since my camera can't do sound:

pics:

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

video:

http://students.ou.edu/P/Mitul.Patel-1/PB200014.avi

video is 2.1mb, 16 seconds long with no sound, its a divx.

does each amp have a cap and what are those strappings. sorry kinda new to the custom install. it does look cool as hell though.
yep, each amp has a cap, and if you're talking about the straps around the caps, those are there to hold the cap in place.

****, that's some nice work there. There's only one shop around here that does motorized stuff, and they charge insane prices (I think their minimum charge is $7000). But they do some of the best work I've ever seen.

i may have missed it earlier in the post, but i didnt see a link for it. Did you say you had a pic of the 4 15s from the front of the van? And did he get it metered yet?

i may have missed it earlier in the post, but i didnt see a link for it. Did you say you had a pic of the 4 15s from the front of the van? And did he get it metered yet?
sorry, i accidentally removed it from my first post on the first page, its back up there, last pic.

also, its not a van, its a chevy silverado //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so did he get it metered? what do you think of those diamond tdx? my shop carries them but i have yet to hear any. what would you compare them too in spl and sq?

didn't get metered, i dont think thats happening tomorrow, i think they just got tied up with work and the owner couldn't get it (he was going to get it from another shop in the city).

i have a TDX myself, just one 12", i think it sounds great, the shop owner likes it more than the W7. however, its not that efficient, those W7's in the civic are 12" and each has just a 500/1 on them, and they pound. i used to have 600watts on my TDX, but it wasn't enough, barely got the sub moving, i had to step upto 1200watts to get it going. the sub works great in both ported and sealed boxes (mine is sealed). its definately an SPL and SQ woofer.

i compared mine to the W7 in the si, while the W7 in the si sounded louder, my TDX hit lower (played a bunch of Moby songs from his Play album, those songs have lots of low bass).

its a toss up, i like both subs, the shop owner likes the TDX more, they both rock imo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.