Dual Sundown E8 V5 Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

AdamC

Indiana
Heya guys , I have a few quick questions and I'm hoping you all can point me in the right direction .

I'm switching over to a set of dual E8's with a SAE600D amp and the real question I have is , is on the HZ specs . According to Sundowns website these should be tuned to 32 HZ , however every box I find is in the upper 30 range . Will a box tuned at 37 really make that much of a difference ? I'm no fabricator by any means so I'm looking at prefabs since mky wood working and building skills are garbage unfortunately .

On a side note , how do you think this setup would sound and perform ? I've seen some dual 8's really knock at lower wattages in the past . I appreciate your responses !

Prefabs are not optimal. Post a link to what you are looking at. Maybe someone will design and build one for you cheaply. Tuning should based on other things like music preferences and what you want out of your setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.