COMPLETED dual alternator bracket 05 Explorer 4.0L

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonww

CarAudio.com Newbie
s the title states, I am looking to buy a dual alternator bracket for my 2005 Ford Explorer 4.0L SOHC. I have searched high and low and have found nothing. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

IF you have a 4G alternator be prepared to cough up some money for an Alternator. Those are a PITA to build up I got lucky with mine since a friend's family owned a alternator/starter repair shop but those 4G alternators people do NOT want to build them and I can not blame them and if they do they are very expensive & do NOT go cheap like one of those cheapo eBay alternators either. Find a place that will make one, IIRC Singer will but Mechman will not at least they said no when I contacted them a few months ago as I wanted to upgrade from a 250 amp to a 320 amp or higher.

Also Pop I have that link saved as well. That is about the only place that has a Dual Bracket setup for that 4.0 for some odd reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...