Dual 10" sub floor installation

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im looking to install 2 10" subs into the floor of my trunk but i know i have to rebuild the floor and I would like tohave the 2 subs, amp and capcitor in the floor so i can put plexiglass over the top and run some led strips around it on a switch. I need some help figuring out how to frame the floor and have it steady and be able to hold the wieght and force of the subs when they hit? Im not really sure how to fix the frame and florring while keepi ngadequate space for air flow to subs and having good sound.

Im looking to install 2 10" subs into the floor of my trunk but i know i have to rebuild the floor and I would like tohave the 2 subs, amp and capcitor in the floor so i can put plexiglass over the top and run some led strips around it on a switch. I need some help figuring out how to frame the floor and have it steady and be able to hold the wieght and force of the subs when they hit? Im not really sure how to fix the frame and florring while keepi ngadequate space for air flow to subs and having good sound.
If you're pre-planning a capacitor you need to do a LOT more research into exactly what your electrical needs are going to be, and how you plan to supply them. Building a sub into the floor is probably best left to a shop with the correct tools and materials unless you are very proficient in, and have a safe workspace for fibreglass molding.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.