SOLD Dropped_Mazda where is my package?????!!!!!!!!!!

300ZX Twin Turbo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
Ordered a pythong 990 from him on monday said well ship same day.... asked him was it shipped he said no he was busy next day I ask he says it'll go out 2mrw wed I here no answer when I call same for today does any1 kno this guy?????

Whoops meant to say python 990... I sent him the money thru walmart money xfer said he doesn't use paypal and his ref were good this guy better not be ripping me off?

i understand the whole "where is my ****" thing. Communication is key if you don't ship when you say you are gonna ship. What is so **** hard about shipping something when you say you will? If something pops up....communicate!!!!

i understand the whole "where is my ****" thing. Communication is key if you don't ship when you say you are gonna ship. What is so **** hard about shipping something when you say you will? If something pops up....communicate!!!!
x2

Theyre butthurt. But yea give the guy a break, alot of people have busy lives. Everyone cant ship stuff asap, its just the way things go. However 4 days with no ship is still kinda steep, i could understand if it was the weekend or something though

X2...It's all about communicating with the seller. i never understand people who like to say be patient but can't tell that there is a communoication problem going on in the deal.

Theyre butthurt. But yea give the guy a break, alot of people have busy lives. Everyone cant ship stuff asap, its just the way things go. However 4 days with no ship is still kinda steep, i could understand if it was the weekend or something though
But the guy told him a certain time. So he needs to be COMMUNICATING WITH THE BUYER ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON. When i have to ship out stuff I make sure no matter what is going on that I keep my WORD........period

Ok yea I'm a douche he jus finnaly returned my call and everything is fine going out 2mrw .... and yea I wudnt be stressing it if he wudnt of told me it was going to be shipped same day and then 3 days later no ship thts y I was so impatient and he didn't answer when I called for 2 days thts y I posted so disregard this thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.