Dropped on coilovers

Looks nice, but IMO the front could come up an inch. The wheel arch is too close up on the tire. I assume you had to do some tweaking or cutting to keep from rubbing those tires.

Back looks perfect though.

Looks nice, but IMO the front could come up an inch. The wheel arch is too close up on the tire. I assume you had to do some tweaking or cutting to keep from rubbing those tires.
Back looks perfect though.
Thanks man. Fenders are cut so no rubbing at all. I'm still playing around with the drop...you're right, as it is now there's a slight rake. If anything I might drop the rear slightly and tuck it a little more to get that "classic" drop look.

I've got 10mm Rogue Engineering spacers on the front...honestly I could probably get away stepping up to 15mm.

Thanks man. Fenders are cut so no rubbing at all. I'm still playing around with the drop...you're right, as it is now there's a slight rake. If anything I might drop the rear slightly and tuck it a little more to get that "classic" drop look.
I've got 10mm Rogue Engineering spacers on the front...honestly I could probably get away stepping up to 15mm.
I like the stance, I just don't like the way the front wheel is tucked in so close to the fender. I like to have a good inch or so between the tire and the fender all the way around. Like the wheel arch is wrapped around the tire rather than covering up the top part. BMWs tend to have very good wheel fit, so you don't need to drop it as much as you would some other cars.

IDK, maybe it's just the angle. Get a good stright-line side view and I will reassess;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CrazedCat

10+ year member
Right boot. Got it.
CrazedCat
NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date