Drop kits

speedyjuarez
Premium Member

Premium Member
After putting on my rims I want to drop/lower my truck. I want a 2/2, 3/3, or 4/4 (front/back) whatever is lowest with out rubbing when I turn.

Rims 22x9

Tires 265/40R22

Top of tire 30 inch

Fenders 32 5/8 from ground

What do you guys think I should go with or what do you guys have.

20150712_160626_zpsoenbithv.jpg

[quote name='speedyjuarez']4x4 truck?[/QUOTE]

Yes. 2007 Silverado 4 door Z71 off road package.

When I told Adam's brother I was dropping it, he was so upset, lol.

@av83;

[quote name='adulbrich']Yes. 2007 Silverado 4 door Z71 off road package.

@av83;[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's pretty dumb

I dropped my truck and the ride ***** now. The roads here are horrible. Once I sell my 24s and get 26s I'm going back to stock height. Sure lowering looks cool but if it's a daily driver it is not fun going slow and avoiding all the **** whoops in the road.

[quote name='adulbrich']Yes. 2007 Silverado 4 door Z71 off road package.

@av83;[/QUOTE]

don't do it! lol

Op u should have gotten bigger tires so the wheels don't looks so small. 265/40/22 will fit on cars chargers and magnums.. Since u have a truck the smallest tire id get is a 285/45/22... That's what the escalades and denalis and stuff come with stock. Truck would look really really good with some 305/40/22 on there.

Op u should have gotten bigger tires so the wheels don't looks so small. 265/40/22 will fit on cars chargers and magnums.. Since u have a truck the smallest tire id get is a 285/45/22... That's what the escalades and denalis and stuff come with stock. Truck would look really really good with some 305/40/22 on there.
Rims are 9 wide, everyone has said 305 is too wide. The tires are tucked in so I think I could go 3/3 without rubbing.

22 inch rims with 40 tall is 1 inch taller than stock, so it doesn't mess with my speedometer.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Roll fenders, 3/4
I'll have to look that up, not sure what it looks like or how to do it.

Rims are 9 wide, everyone has said 305 is too wide. The tires are tucked in so I think I could go 3/3 without rubbing.
22 inch rims with 40 tall is 1 inch taller than stock, so it doesn't mess with my speedometer.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I'll have to look that up, not sure what it looks like or how to do it.
try a 2/3 djm has a kit and its cheap and not hard to install at all, shackles, hangers out back and lowering spring up front. If you go 4" you might have ti c noth the truck. (Cut the chasis)

The guy that sold me the rims has a 2/2 kit spindles shackles shocks for 495.00 djm
That cost $243 for the kit and new shocks cost about $50 i run doetsch DONT get belltech theyre as soft as they come. So hes kinda ripping you off selling you used for more than new. Depends the shocks of course if theyre some hi end but i doubt it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.