Dr. Dre's Beats

I have a set of skull candy smokin' bud and they cancel plenty noise for me and have decent bass. 3 different size ear buds and for 20-40 bucks solid buy

Vmoda vibe duo earbuds are good. i have used them for a few years and they are made very solid and come with different size buds.. I also rock Studio beats for over the ear...

I has skullcandy's full metal jacket earbuds - used to go for 60-70, got them for 20 at TJ Maxx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Very nice buds, crispy sexy SQ. 11mm driver.

Kicker EB141

These things are beast, I own a pair and love them.

Specs:

Frequency Response 18 - 21,000Hz

Sensitivity 112dB/1mW

Nominal Impedance (Ohm) 32

Cable Black woven cloth covered cable with KICKER Ultra Gage wire, 131mm long

Plug Nickel plated 3.5mm stereo

Magnet Material Neodymium Iron Boron (Nd-Fe-B)

Weight/Mass (oz., g) .70, 20

Speaker Diaphragm 14mm

Max Input Power 5mW

Max Output 118dB @ 5mW

Included Tips 4 kinds of air-soft tips

Colors Black - Silver - Red - Blue

If your looking to buy the beats by dre do NOT get the Solo's make sure you get the Solo HD they fixed all the problems with the regular solo's and they also fixed a design flaw in the head band. Alot of people would complain about it just snapping with out any over use. I myself own a pair of the Solo HD and I think there AMAZING it never had a better pair of headphones in my life! If you got any questions about them just ask!

EDIT: Just seen you wanted something cheaper than the beats lol look into these

Scosche IDR350md Increased Dynamic Range Earphones - Apple Store (U.S.)

If you actually want good phones, look at the Shure SE115s, or Sennheiser CX 300-IIs. The Shures will sound amazing, but are much more expensive.

I've got a pair of Shure SRH-440 headphones, and they're the best headphones I've ever used. They've got a flat frequency response, isolate all noise at around 40% volume, and don't distort even at 100.

Beats are about like Bose. Horribly overpriced, mediocre sounding name headphones.

And Skullcandy headphones are even worse: horribly overpriced, awful sounding fashion headphones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigollie006

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bigollie006
Muncie, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date