Down for a bit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
Guys, I'm getting really sick again. I'm going to try to do box designs as I can. In the next couple of months I will be making a trip to the Mayo Clinic up in Minnesota to get this done with. So pass the word on if you can. Thanks guys.

Guys, I'm getting really sick again. I'm going to try to do box designs as I can. In the next couple of months I will be making a trip to the Mayo Clinic up in Minnesota to get this done with. So pass the word on if you can. Thanks guys.
hey man! im an hour away from Mayo clinic!, sorry about gettin sick and all though... :/

hey man! im an hour away from Mayo clinic!, sorry about gettin sick and all though... :/
We have definitely got to meet up then. Idk if I'll have my truck down there or not when I do go but I'll be down there for a little bit so I'm sure we could arrange a meeting.

We have definitely got to meet up then. Idk if I'll have my truck down there or not when I do go but I'll be down there for a little bit so I'm sure we could arrange a meeting.
fur sure, id give you a demo, but my 3500 popped all of the output fets... lol. ill try to get it fixed soon though.

get this over with buck ..i cant imagine ..be praying for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date