dont lie

liwaj79
10+ year member

How many of u make your custom systems with your dad yeah I am 19 an said dad but from what he has leanered has helped me alot right now we are working on my f 250 with a tv

2 10" jl audio w3v2

sony 1000 watt yeah yeah i know

polk audio

ps1

and when u get older u will think **** whydidnt I spend more time with MY old man

Trust me he will be your best friend

My dad helped me out when I still lived at home with building boxes and installing systems. He was a huge help. I don't know why anyone would lie about something like that.....

hell yeah my dad is awsome he had one when he was a kid and he was telling me to sell my shitty pioneer and buy a kenwood he says in his day they were the best..he is also in the stereo deal with me he does not only help me but i help him on his he has an infinity system in his truck ...it is awsome for sq....

D

My dad isn't really into car audio...I mean I'm sure he'd help me if I asked him to, but it would only be because I asked him. It's good enough for me when he sits in the car and listens to some music, playin some Lynyrd Skynyrd...Black Sabbeth...Boston...ahh, nothing like oldies rock //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

my dad will sit in my car for a min... only until i turn the amp up...i cant wait until i have kids and they start to drive and start up in the stereo stuff...i will help them....just imagine what subs and decks and amps will look like in 25 yrs...holy ****...that will be crazy..the slp record will be like 200...

D

Originally posted by Jmac My parents don't like me. I don't like them. We get along just fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Same here, the only problem is now he is in his "I support you all the way" phase which means I can bilk him a few grand for a comp system:D .

I'm bad...

i dont' think it can never be 200 tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif but, it would be sweet that our kids i guess have the same hobby as ass. but u know, once we grow older we r prob gonna digress (?) from this hobby cuz we r gonna be mor family conscious i guess. i don't think you guys wanna blast 2 15'' on a ported box while your wife n your newborn r riding the car, now do u?!?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

My son is about to turn 18. He's my best friend.

I've helped him build a sub box for his truck, got him some underbody neons for Xmas, and last Summer we did a "static drop" and lowered his ride by a few inches. Today I'm gonna buy a MIG welder so we can do a full airbag lowering this Spring.

Next year he goes off to college, and after that who knows. God, I'm gonna miss him.

Yeah, my dad thinks its all a waste of time and effort... he's happy with the Jetta's stock monsoon sound system.

What pisses me off is the fact that he chimes in with that every time I run into a little difficulty and talk about it. "you should save your money". So much for sharing.

Originally posted by Goddyd4me i hope for my son to be on here helping everyone out by age 5 or 6....heh....his name can be goddyd4me jr

heh
name him brahma //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

liwaj79

10+ year member
liwaj79
fremont ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from