dom irraggi blows

hoss
5,000+ posts

imma genius. so **** it!
pretty much like the title says... got an alt from him for my car, 240amps. ****** balls. never could get that kind of power out of it, still had light dimming issues. and to top it all off, after only having it installed for a fwe months now, it is dead. waaaay less than even a years worth out of it. thanks for ****ing me dom.

hope no one else has to deal with this deadbeat. hard as **** to get a hold of too. also, never take his worsd, he has lied to me and several others as well. IMO a shitty product made by a person of equal quality...

edit--if you cant tell, im a tad bit pissed. because im supposed to be driving home for spring break tommorow, but i dont think im going to get to because now i dont have a working car, or the money to fix it...

pretty much like the title says... got an alt from him for my car, 240amps. ****** balls. never could get that kind of power out of it, still had light dimming issues. and to top it all off, after only having it installed for a fwe months now, it is dead. waaaay less than even a years worth out of it. thanks for ****ing me dom.
hope no one else has to deal with this deadbeat. hard as **** to get a hold of too. also, never take his worsd, he has lied to me and several others as well. IMO a shitty product made by a person of equal quality...

edit--if you cant tell, im a tad bit pissed. because im supposed to be driving home for spring break tommorow, but i dont think im going to get to because now i dont have a working car, or the money to fix it...
You're driveway or mine?

wow, this is the first Ive heard of this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

sorry to hear that dude, give og a call

with the 108 5 1/4..he is a great guy...and his alts are good...must of just got a bad one..if it is under a year then it is under warr. so stop *****in and send it back in

with the 108 5 1/4..he is a great guy...and his alts are good...must of just got a bad one..if it is under a year then it is under warr. so stop *****in and send it back in
There's a lot more to this story...hoss has been through a ton of **** with Dom...looks like this was the last straw. Don't blame him for being pissed.

alt was DOA when i first got it... installed and less than 2.5 months of use it fails again... i dont want it covered under warranty, i want my **** money back. not to mention the fact it never put out near the power it was supposed to...

if you had any idae how difficult my alt is to replace you would understand why im *****ing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif .

[NO].

This is not the first person to have an Iraggi alt take a **** on them. Matter of fact, this has to be at least the 15-18th time I've seen / read it.

Hoss - sorry boss... Maybe you can sell it to aphinney.

Give a holler at Ohio Gen though. Call up Gus. Good guys. Better yet.... PM Sam Horn.

-Nick

Well ****, I just recently got my alt from dom after waiting for 6 months but havn't gotten to chance to install it (no garage at school). Now after hearing this, I'm not feeling too optimistic. I'll let everyone know how it goes (fingers crossed)

mine was nothing but trouble from the start... including arriving DOA. and that wouldnt have made me nearly as mad if doms response wouldnt have been "yeah, i thought it might have that problem..."

shady business all around... and i would never do business again, and would never recomend him...

I have heard nothing but great comments on the iraggi alts. Hmmnn must be a defect or something. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

a defect that has failed three times? plus him lying to me? and not following up on his word? plus his rediculous lag times? and the fact that it never put out the power that it was supposed to?

want me to go on...

edit--- at the time i ordered the alt i had heard nothing but good things about them... looks like they fooled me as well as they have several others.

also, im not the only one who has been lied to and ripped by dom... alma gates to name one other...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.