Does it ever end?

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I finally got loud, not sure how loud but way more then it's ever been. So now the car is falling apart. I have to foam every single panel now and if you are familiar with a tc you know I can't do anything about the roof or sunroof. This is getting very annoying.

Yeah the headliner of my truck is peeling back from the roof flexing and the overhead sunroof/rear ac control unit keeps falling and when it does it sqeaks horridly. I'm about to the point to say eff it and wall it behind 2nd row.

Sheet metal is your friend.

There are drawbacks to everything in life. Want to be truly loud? You get rattles and a vehicle that falls apart.

Want SQ? You get to spend tons of money and countless hours staging only to decide you aren't loud enough.

Want to go fast? You kill gas mileage and rag out the vehicle.

See where I'm going with this?

Why can't you do do anything about the roof/sundroof because its a tc?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif that's why I put myh system in my winter car. It already has 3 broken windows and is crappy.

thats the prob with a sunroof, and too much flex ur gonna be replacein that glass

i just got a 05 colorado gonna put rattletrap in it, did a 152.4 in my camry wonder what ill do in this truck after i deaden the **** outta it

I normally find ways to fix those issues. The blazer don't rattle really at all.

I know we did glass roof CRX a while back(I do mean a while back) but we had a glass company special order a new gasket to help prevent flex and such. Worked pretty good.

I normally find ways to fix those issues. The blazer don't rattle really at all.
I know we did glass roof CRX a while back(I do mean a while back) but we had a glass company special order a new gasket to help prevent flex and such. Worked pretty good.
I guess one good thing is I'm loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.