SOLD Does anyone want a 15" Ti?

RandyJ
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Does anyone want a SW9152 for $400 + shipping? It has a pen size nick on the cone, other then that it is only 2months old and performs wonderful. Been pushed with only 700wrms from a Viper d1200.1

Im buying a 65chevelle and I need to get rid of all of this stuff.

I also have a furbed viper d1200.1 for $250 shipped

(2) 12" pioneer IMPP subs in a scuffed up pf bandpass box, $150 obo

(1) Pioneer 760wmax 2chan amp, does some pretty good power $90 obo

And some wiring accessories. Shipping would be from NY,NY, not sicily.

email is smartguyrw@yahoo.com, I have pics and refrences available.

LMFAO

I sold my Tempest for almost that much, there is no way im selling an Eclipse Ti for $150, nor $250.

other then missing an eq cover and freaky led's, this amp is perfectly fine. No one wants it?

$350 +shipping for the Ti and $220 shipped for the Viper d1200.1

609260_138_full.jpg

609260_139_full.jpg

hey you never replied to my email about the memphis's

Oh yes I did, only to find some interesting news. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

how much is shipping.....
I can't say until I get to the fmc because it is from a FPO/AE address. I can tell you though that from Spring Valley, Ca. parcel post in a crate to my address which is in Ny, Ny was $49.58. If you are truely interested please email me @ smartguyrw@yahoo.com

or

smartguyrw@hotmail.com

I also have yahoo msgr and msn msgr

smartguyrw

and

smartguyrw@hotmail.com

If you contact me I will be more then happy to further discuss the shipping options. I will even take the time to travel up to base and talk with the fleet mail center to find out a rough estimate of TOTAL shipping if you are genuienly considering purchasing it. Please get back to me through a msgr service or email.

Thanks a lot,

Randy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.