Does anyone like JVC headunits?

Kfra315
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I was thinkin about purchasing a JVC KD-LH300 for about $100 almost brand new. I looked at all the specs and it seems like a pretty good unit for that price. Can anybody with experience with JVC or this specific head unit give me some reviews?

i had that exact same unit. i liked it, but my subs made it skip when cranked up, so it was rather annoying. i bought an alpine 9830 to replace it and im much happier now.

however, for $100, thats not a bad deal.

I rather like JVC products. I'm running an older JVC head unit currently (came in my used car) and it's kicking pretty well. I have a friend with a pioneer head unit, and I much prefer my own.

I had 2 mtx 12"s with 600 watts and my jvc kds580 skipped like a mary poppins movie. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

weird... I have the JVC KDS570 (just had to recheck the model number), and it has yet to skip on me. I've always liked JVC since they've been one of the most innovative manufacturers.

I have a JVC, I'm happy with it. Almost never skips, and when it does, it's thanks to a poorly maintained dirt road or very large railroad crossings, never excessive bass. For $100, I'd definitely go with it. If you don't like it, sell it as "new" since it basically will be, for $120 and save someone else a little money, too!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.