Does anyone have a diagram for the Clarion drx 9255 that shows what each wire is

Participant count
  • Participant list

coomaster1
10+ year member

canada
Hi, I purchased a Clarion drx 9255 head unit used. It does not have a wiring diagram on the deck or dc converter to show exactly what each wire is. I do not want to risk hooking it up till I know exactly what each wire is,aka switched power,Main power,ground,remote,etc Better safe than sorry. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Does anyone know where to get a trim ring for a kenwood kdc516
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

coomaster1

10+ year member
coomaster1
canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from