dodge durango

id like 4 18s but is there any way to make a massive box look nice and clean
just gotta make it clean. round the edges, paint it, capret it. go to lowes and get that kitchen counter vinyl covering, tile it:laugh:, be creative. you dont have to do something everyone else it doing. its your box.

i dont know if you could fit 4 18s in a durango. how much power you got?

sounds good maybe i could build it out of something other than mdf and stain it and do a wood trim inside? idk ill figure something out any ideas on 18s i thought btls but i will be low on cash after the durango any ideas

sounds good maybe i could build it out of something other than mdf and stain it and do a wood trim inside? idk ill figure something out any ideas on 18s i thought btls but i will be low on cash after the durango any ideas
youll need around 5k wrms to get 1 btl performing at its full potential, much less 4. that with- amps, wiring, electrical upgrades. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ do 6 10's, or 4 12s or 4 15s.

someone on here has 4 i think 12 L7's for sale. thatd be rediculous. he has a box for them too

4 Fi SSD 12's. insane.

4 15 RE SX's.

dont shoot for top of the line woofers. $$$$$$$ especially for 4 of them.

if your gunna do a multiple woofer setup, shoot for like mid-line woofers. I can say from experience..the SSD's dont sound like mid-line woofers.

youll need around 5k wrms to get 1 btl performing at its full potential, much less 4. that with- amps, wiring, electrical upgrades. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ do 6 10's, or 4 12s or 4 15s.
someone on here has 4 i think 12 L7's for sale. thatd be rediculous. he has a box for them too

4 Fi SSD 12's. insane.

4 15 RE SX's.

dont shoot for top of the line woofers. $$$$$$$ especially for 4 of them.

if your gunna do a multiple woofer setup, shoot for like mid-line woofers. I can say from experience..the SSD's dont sound like mid-line woofers.
Go 4 15's in an 80inches designed 4th order bandpass. I have only 800 watts right now, but will have 3k in a lil while once i get another bx1500d to run it. Well lets just say that it is stupid loud even with just 800 watts.

how much are them amps and where can i get themmight be ordering the ssds next week
depends on where you look. zx2500.1s are expencive.

my soundstream pca-2000d was $350

2 lanzar opti2000d's will be around $350 each.

someone on here is trying to get rid of a lanzar opti4000d. look into that. i forget who it is. should be in the fs section tho. i know for a fact its a headline

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.