Do you know of anywhere I can buy this same box?

scheibler
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-L3tV90AisAi/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=107DB2122

I went and listened to thse subs at a local American store and thought they sounded good. I did a little research and found that I can buy the same subs(Pold Audio 124's) for $150 new for both, but cannot find that same box anywhere! I listened to these in a sealed box and didnt think they sounded very well so I am going to need some help finding this box. $350 doesnt sound resonable when I can buy the subs alone for $150!

It's just a ported enclosure. Someone can help you come up with plans for a nice ported enclosure for those drivers and you build it yourself. If you are totally against doing it yourself, then you can hire someone like Moelester to build a nice ported enclosure for you.

go to circuit city? other than that, i can make you a box, but it wont be all fancy looking like that. PM me.

I also have a set of those subs in that exact box, pm if interested

I do not feel comfortable building my own box. I have sent you a pm NHustler. Btw, what is moelester? I web site that will make boxes or a forum member?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

scheibler

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
scheibler
St. Louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date