Do Want

of course you can, it just takes all other peices of the install to be as high quality as the amplifiers. It also needs the install to be perfect. If anything they are worth the money just for the exclusivity and longevity that comes from the parts used.
Don't want to hijack the OP's original intent with this thread too far but, more than a few people will tell you that quality drivers and a superior install will level the playing surface in regards to amplification. Meaning that a bunch of poor performing components and a crappy install would make even one of those boutique amps sound pretty average.

I will give you longevity as a desired benefit of buying a "elite" level amp. Exclusivity? Not so important to me.

Oh it's not that I think they look great. Actually I am not impressed with the Phantom's appearance. But, they do make rated power (plus) and they do it very well. What rubs me the wrong way is when people get on a messageboard and dump on a piece of equipment or in this case, a whole brand without ever giving them a listen. I would say this if the brand in question were Soundstream, Quart or even Hifonics. People need to stop listening to sales people and start researching gear themselves.
He did stop listening to "sales people" which is why he formed his own opinion that current PPI is junk. I agree with him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

HillBillyJoe
The Hills of TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
HillBillyJoe
IMG_1154.png