SOLD DO NOT BUY FROM "ELECTRONICS DEAL"

2dmnloud
10+ year member

I recently trade a pioneer 9400mp and a audiocontrol4.1 to him for a clarion 935vd.....so we decided we would get together and ship both our packages out at the same time then send each other the tracking number before the end of the night.....so we did he has recieved his and mine was sent to washington at some crazy address not even resembling mine.....i called usps and they said that there was nothing they could do...until he filled out the proper paper work to get it reshiped....and if he does not do that the package will be sent back to the sender so i guess he got my pioneer and my 4.1...for free....he e-mailed me yesterday and said he would take care of it and i have not heard anything back from him....i think he's full of ****......this is probally why his name is electronic deals...deals for him......is there anything i can do to get my stuff back......i hate thiefs..i say we get everybody on the board to send him PM's..... i'm so ****ing mad i work hard to get my stuff and somebody steal it just like that......and whats said is he's in the military....lets keep this at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya i'd just take a road trip if it all doesn't work out. Bring your buddies and be waiting for him at home when he gets there. Take your stuff, his stuff, everything in his car and take his ability to reproduce along with you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

People that steal deserve to die!!!! But maybe he is legit and is dislexic (sp) or just stupid and can't read?

Good luck,

Craig G

BUMPAGE!!

i'm talking to the us consumer affairs, they told me to get a lawyer he has just commited a felony offense....called interstae fraud.......so he will be going to court then to prison.

i have debated on send him an e-mail to let him know....what he is getting into....what do you guys think...it might scare him and then he will give my stuff back but then i also thought **** it let him find out the hard way

i think thats what i'm going to do...i just got the mail fraud pappers in today that i have to take to my lawyer.....i'm just wondering how much this is gonna cost me but then again i really don't care as long as he gets it

Yeah i file a compliant here when a guy didn't send what i bought from ebay and nothing happened.
how long did you wait? i have not heard on my filing a couple months ago either. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but heard one guy that did come out ahead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

2dmnloud

10+ year member
2dmnloud
Mississippi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from