SOLD DLS Ultimate A5 Amp For Sale!!!

ecbmxer
10+ year member

I'm trying to sell my DLS Ultimate A5 3-channel amp. This is the nicest amp I've ever used and would work well in most front stage/subwoofer applications. It does 85Wx2 to the front and 300Wx1@4ohms, 500Wx1@2ohms, or 780Wx1@1ohm. It also comes with the bass control knob that you can mount under the dash, or not use at all (I didn't and it was fine). All power ratings are RMS as specified by DLS. This is a really nice amp in great shape. It only has some minor scratches to the surface on two of the edges from where I had it mounted before (tight fit). I'm looking to get $300 out of it and buyer pays shipping. Somebody let me know, thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.