DLS Rs6a 6.5 comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mynameismcgyver
10+ year member

Buford T. Justice
Currently have the PG RSD's Been happy with them since day one especially being that I paid 50$ for them new. However, a tweeter blew awhile ago and I replaced it with an Infinity Ref series I had laying around. To say the least, its half asssed. I want to upgrade to something really good, my budget being about $200-$215 Ive heard good things about the DLS. Opinions or comments welcome.

Using a Alpine Digital Mrv F345 rated @ 75w RMS and my doors are deadened in my 2001 Maxima GLE

THANKS

The DLS RS6a;s are a excellent choice! Very smooth tweeters and the midbass drivers are very accurate.

Not sure where you can purchase them though..

For your price range you maybe able to get the Alpine Type R components as well, although they sound nowhere as good as the DLS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.