SOLD DLS A5 amp, DLS UP6i comps, SI Mag D2 V4, and wiring kit for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

molurus73
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hello all. I am selling all of my stuff. I have decided that money is more important to me than my stereo. I have not been on the forums in a long time because I found the perfect combination of equipment for me. That had never happened before but it is time to let it go. I have included links to the respective websites for the equipment to get more details.

DLS Ultimate A5 - The Big Three, 2 x 85 W + 1 x 300 W

This is an amazing amp. It was for me the perfect amp. Pushed my SI Mag to perfection. It is in great shape. Looks brand new. I bought it used in Dec of 2008. Played flawlessly. I have the control knob unit but not the cord that attaches between that and the amp. Didn’t come with it and I never needed it. I have included a link to the DLS website to get more details. I would like to get $400 plus actual shipping.

Ultimate A5 - The Big Three, 2 x 85 W + 1 x 300 W

DLS Ultimate UP6i - 2-way component 6.5 inches

Awesome component speakers. Sound is amazing on these things. The only flaw on these things is some putty on the mounting flanges to seal them off upon installation. Includes all original mounting cups for the tweeters. Crossovers are in excellent condition. Woofers are beautiful and the grills were never used. Would like to get $175 plus actual shipping.

Ultimate UP6i - 2-way component 6,5 inches

SI Mag D2 V4 12” subwoofer

This subwoofer is amazing. I had it in a 1 cu ft enclosure hidden in the storage compartment in the back of a 2008 toyota rav4. It blended so well, it sounded like the sub was upfront with me. It is in awesome condition. There might be some dust here and there. Will come in the nice white cloth bag they shipped it in. Looking for $150 plus actual shipping.

Stereo Integrity | SI Mag V4

Also have a wiring kit for the amplifier mentioned above. 4 gauge knukonceptz colossus fleks kable. 31” long smoke grey with connection for ground. 27” blue wrapped in techflex with gold connection for battery terminal. 13.5’ blue with the end wrapped in techflex for the engine compartment. Fuse holder and 100A fuse. $10 plus shipping.

View attachment 26521468View attachment 26521472

View attachment 26521469View attachment 26521470View attachment 26521471

As I said, I have not been around the forums for a long time because I was perfectly happy with my system and busy in other areas of my life. All prices are negotiable. Please contact me via email as that is the best way to get in contact with me. I will be sure to package everything very well and ship the same day I receive payment depending on time received of course. I don’t have any current references as I have not been on here in awhile. Email me at getripped73@yahoo.com and I will be happy to give you my phone number so we can talk.

Also have a wiring kit for the amplifier mentioned above. 4 gauge knukonceptz colossus fleks kable. 31” long smoke grey with connection for ground. 27” blue wrapped in techflex with gold connection for battery terminal. 13.5’ blue with the end wrapped in techflex for the engine compartment. Fuse holder and 100A fuse. $10 plus shipping.
I'll take this.

PM Sent

Wire is sold. Thank you! Had some interest on the comps. This is an awesome amplifier. Can power a complete system very well. Make a reasonable offer if you think the price is too high. I am willing to work with you.

Wires, components, and amplifier are sold. Had some interest in the sub but nothing for sure yet. Anyone interested in an early christmas present. This is one of the best subs out there. It is in awesome shape. Plays flawlessly. Make an offer.

I am really surprised that no one wants an SI Mag. Such a quality subwoofer. Sounds amazing. Plays flawlessly. Looks beautiful. What about $125 shipped in the cont US. That is a really good deal for this sub. Great for your favorite person on the christmas list.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.