dj equipment

Participant count
  • Participant list

morespl
10+ year member

trying to upgrade
Item(s) for Sale:

denon dn-x100 and a crown xls 402

Item(s) Description/Condition: The CROWN AMP IS MISSING THE PLASTIC TIP TO THE RIGHT VOLUME KNO

mixer

Compact yet packed with pro features like crossfader and channel fader countour adjustment and reverse, program channel reverse, crossfader start and channel fader start, gain control per channel, and headphone output selector (Split Cue). You also get one mic, 4 line-in, and 2 phono inputs, as well as 2 master outputs.

The perfect companion to the DN-S1000 CD/MP3 player!

Denon DN-X100 Professional 2-Channel DJ Mixer Features:

Compact size

Crossfader and channel fader reverse

Crossfader and channel fader countour

Program channel reverse

Gain control

Headphone Split Cue function

Mic input with level control, EQ, and Talkover switch

8-position Transform switch

All input channel levels can be pre-adjusted to match the output level meter ensuring a smooth transition between fades

4 line-ins

2 phono ins

2 master outputs

power amp

Crown XLS 402D Power Amplifier

The XLS Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. The line consists of five models in a uniform, rugged 2U chassis (3U in the XLS 5000), incorporating the best of tried-and-true design principles and innovative features. XLS Series amplifiers are professional stereo power amplifiers engineered to meet demanding audio requirements - reliably and within budget. Plus, every XLS Series amplifier is backed by Crown's unequaled Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully-Transferable Warranty that covers everything. With over five decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amp technology. So check out the affordable, Crown XLS Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value! • Crown model XLS 402D • Power output (stereo mode): 300 watts RMS x 2 (8 ohms), 450 watts RMS x 2 (4 ohms) • Power output (bridge mono): 900 watts RMS x 1 (8 ohms)

Price:

200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you are responsible for shipping my zip is 60110 the package will weigh about 50 lbs

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sawstfsa004.jpg

sawstfsa008.jpg

sawstfsa006.jpg

sawstfsa005.jpg

sawstfsa007.jpg

sorry had to due research don't know what the jacks are called but it has 1/4 phone jacks in and out It has a balanced phone jack out unbalanced rca jack out and it has both phone and rca jacks in per channel with a ground the crown comes with wires that are phone jack and xlr inputs to the amp and all the other wires

dude Its 600 at guitar center for this equipment denon is high quality equipment so the price is reasonable and splitting won't be worth it I want the stuff now these two pieces of equipment were ran to a orion hcca 15.4 at 8 ohms and it vibrated a pop can of a counter from over 25' away I have a couple things for sale so if it doesn't sell I'll probably end up keeping this.let me know if you want the package though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

morespl

10+ year member
trying to upgrade
morespl
carpentersville, il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies