SOLD Directed Viper Amp For SALE!!!!!!!!!

ChuckD
10+ year member

FL
Hey there, I'm looking to sell my viper d1200.1. I have two of them, but I 'm trying to sell one because it is enough for me. I'm taking offers right now. It'd class d and it is mono and not refurbished. Please give me some good offers

Here are the specs:

4 ohm 450x1

2 ohm 800x1

1 ohm 1200x1

dynamic power at 1 ohm is 1500x1

maddogc23@yahoo.com is me email.

This one didn't come from the error in the website, think it was someone else. Throw me an offer and we can see what we can do. I know what I want for it, but I'm pretty flexible with the price. It is a little more than $250 though.

This one didn't come from the error in the website, think it was someone else. Throw me an offer and we can see what we can do. I know what I want for it, but I'm pretty flexible with the price. It is a little more than $250 though.
thats wat i thought. but i thought id see wat happens.

The error on the SD website was ME...lol.. I purchased 2 of those Viper D2500.1 but they didn't honor it and they sent me a couple of the DEI 2400.1 instead BUT not at the ERROR price, just a little discount for buying both.

Anyway, I wish I could use this amp as I was planning on getting the Viper 6 channel to go with it.

bump for a nice amp.

Edit: and yes, I did sell one of the DEIs to my roomate and thinkin about Ebaying the other one as they are no longer available at SD.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.