Directed 1500D

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: Directed 1500d

Item(s) Description/Condition: Rated at 1100 rms@1 ohm but I have heard they are a little underrated. The amp isn't beautiful, it is missing the panel that goes over the control knobs. It works perfectly, though.

Price: $140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I emailed Directed and got this as a reply: "Directed amps are not strappable". LOL...well thats wrong according to the manuals.. but maybe they just meant those 2 arent strappable together? Just //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You can strap the amps. I ran 2 of the 1100d's a few years ago. The company strapped 2 of them together. Stuck it in the same heatsink and called it a 2500. Dei Directed Viper was the good budget amp. Probably got at least 900-1000 out of each of mine. Had them on a pair of RE SX 15's. Had them on L7 15's.

litt's mis-info here........ can't find my directed book of that year, but it is basically a viper1200.1d, and strappable with either another 1500d, or a viper 1200.1d. it is not an 1100d, and will not strap with the 1100d. an 1100d from each year line can be strapped together, using the newer versions method. current/recend directed is not really the same as it used to be, and the people don't really know much that you e-mailed. the new amps are overrated, and not strappable. that is a good price for this one if it is avaiable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cd6551

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
cd6551
Corydon, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date