Difference in Fi Subs

robertark
10+ year member

Alpine Fan
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone here has heard the different types of Fi subs (the 12"s would be nice to know about).

Such as, which sub is the best performer? The BTL series, BL, Q, SSD, etc?

Or perhaps another sub manufacturer can outperform these subs within the same price range?

Just curious. I've read the description of each sub, but would just like to know everyone's user experience with them or if another manufacturer is better.

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

"Such as, which sub is the best performer?"

What the hell does this question mean? Which ones the best performer???? Are you retarted? You might want to be little more specific buddy.

OK i guess ill help I've only heard 1 15" BTL that i had on 2k watts, it was loud as **** and could barely sit in the car and full blast. It was in a nice big box... Didn't sound the best it had some weird noise but i think it was by port being to close to the rear of by SUV //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif It did sound good and had an even response just that noise bugged me and didnt have it long enough to figure it out... but Im def tryin to get another one also look at dc audio XL and SD Omegas or even an hdc3 and then is there is the digital designs of course 3500 or 9500 but the last 3 sq has been questioned... They will all be pretty similar in power handling and SPL and I am basically just waiting to find any of these subs at the right price for my next set up

"Such as, which sub is the best performer?"
What the hell does this question mean? Which ones the best performer???? Are you retarted? You might want to be little more specific buddy.
Dude, OP stated that in a way that makes perfect sense. If you have trouble understanding it, then you have bigger problems to worry about than car audio...

And how exactly does the question make sense buddy. And if it does than please, fill us in on which one of those subs is the "best performer"

And how exactly does the question make sense buddy. And if it does than please, fill us in on which one of those subs is the "best performer"
Rofl, I'm not here to be your grammar school teacher //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Sorry guys, I'm not ignoring anyone. I'm up in KCMO looking at apartments here near Overland Park, been busy lately (just an FYI especially for yo, thericanballer :p).

Firstly, thanks for the informative replies. I'm kind of wondering what's up with all the trolls here that have nothing other to do than to criticize other people's questions... Sorry, not everyone here is an expert in everything "car audio" as you are (rosrock, fasfocus00). And when I ask which is the best "performer", I'm more talking along the lines of Price-VS-Performance-VS-Ratings/Reviews. Your douchebaggery isn't appreciated either.

bmoney9, let me know how those BTLs are, even when not broken in, I'm anxious to hear! Also, I'm not a complete noob, I've actually learned a lot here without asking, so you all can rest easily knowing at least one person here learned a few things hah.

The reason for this thread is that the Fi's aren't widely talked about and would simply like to get more information from users/spectators experience. No since in going off-topic here.

Thanks everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dude, OP stated that in a way that makes perfect sense. If you have trouble understanding it, then you have bigger problems to worry about than car audio...

Back up your statement darkscorpion and answer my question.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.