Difference between Sundown X12 and ZV4? Which one to get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Syphlyn

Canada
Hey guys,

With my system I was hoping to order my X12 long ago but some things have come up and I've had time to look around and stuff.

I came across the Sundown Z V.4 and it looks almost identical with greater power handling. I have a 2.5 cubic foot box @ 32 hz waiting for my woofer.

So my question is what are the major differences between the X12 and Z V.4 woofers?

Which one should I get?

See sig for equipment.

Okay so I have a 2k sundown amp in a 2.5 cu ft box @ 32hz. Which one will work? Does it matter?
On 2k, go with the Z4. I'm not sure about the tuning. You can try it, but a new box may be better.

Or... You could buy my X-10

On 2k, go with the Z4. I'm not sure about the tuning. You can try it, but a new box may be better.
Or... You could buy my X-10
I mainly listen to rap and want to hit lows. I haven't built the box yet so I guess I could still change it around. Any suggestions if I go with the Z v.4?

Here's the pictures to my box: imgur: the simple image sharer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.