Diehard Platinum Sale

Of course this pops up right when I put my money into an amp. These are the batteries I want to put in my car, hope this is still up for a while.

Why don't you get a super start?? I believe they are made by deka Super Start® Extreme 35EXT - Battery | O'Reilly Auto Parts
Diehard is a great battery but get the g31.
Well $hit so many different opinions. Its gonna be for under the hood so g31 won't work. Just called sears and I'm gonna have to cancel the g35 in order to purchase the g34 marine. Glad I ain't rushin on this...

That Deka has better reserves than the group 35 die hard. Looks like ill go that direction thanks Raider n 98

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.