Didn't know people hate us

My only thoughts about that article is with all the things ****ed up about the world right now they pick banning loud stereos as their cause? I mean you hear and sometimes feel boom, boom, boom for a few seconds a couple of times a day, what about the people in iraq who hear the boom, boom,boom of bombs destroying ****. or the people here in america that can't get a job, can't pay for health care ect. I guess they don't matter but they must have complete silence while they watch there westerns

Yea, let's ban artistic expression that doesn't appeal to one's sensibilities, instead of just turning down the volume and becoming conscious of others. Brilliant!

Yea, let's ban artistic expression that doesn't appeal to one's sensibilities, instead of just turning down the volume and becoming conscious of others. Brilliant!
A large part of it, especially the newer stuff, isn't really expression. It's all about having people write stupid lyrics for you and getting a bunch of money. Rap is almost dead, except for the few out there that are being original.

wow... where to start...

the fact that this person thinks people with subs have menial jobs is dumb right there, car audio is expensive as hell if any1 didnt notice... and the whole violent part huh? where do you even get that?

and im not surprised at all that the website is godprasejebus.com or whatever, just becuase you listen to music that has **** near no bass and you refuse to do anything that may interfere with some1 elses life because your afraid some imaginary figure in sky will send you to a bad place....

i hate christian fundamentalists.... they are the most stubborn and retarded people i have ever met. if your viewpoint is at all different your wrong and going to hell... like the whole divine creation theory, this is how the world and every thing in it was made "god did it".... ARE YOU KIDDING ME! id like to think the world is a little more complex than that

People brag about 150db in their DD... which is just retarded. There's no need for that, ever. Odds are it isn't proper to sound imaging. It probably is just BASS-BASS-BASS then in the midst of no bass, you can hear maybe 2, or 3 words from the song. I'm sorry. I don't want to pay thousands upon thousands of dollars not to be able to HEAR my music.
While there are a LOT of people on this forum recently just going for the bass route, IMO if someone takes the time to hit 150db they've put some effort in the front stage.

With my last really loud system (148-150 on music, 151-152 burping) you could still hear the highs well. Would you still say that's retarded? No, it's no more retarded than your system. It just had the ability to be way louder. The problem with these types of systems is few have the self control, maturity, and respect to properly use them.

While there are a LOT of people on this forum recently just going for the bass route, IMO if someone takes the time to hit 150db they've put some effort in the front stage.
With my last really loud system (148-150 on music, 151-152 burping) you could still hear the highs well. Would you still say that's retarded? No, it's no more retarded than your system. It just had the ability to be way louder. The problem with these types of systems is few have the self control, maturity, and respect to properly use them.
X2... in otherwords, if your a neighborhood... turn it down, or atleast turn the bass down... it is quite annoying when at 4 in mornin i hear some1 wangin in front of my house...

Most of the people that have the ability to hit a 150 are pretty respectful with their systems. While a 150 isn't extremely hard, it takes work and knowledge to reach. The majority of people that crank their music at stop lights are far from a 150.

Yes indeed! It is quite interesting. It is always the few that screw it up for the many. While most of us have some common sense, there are those bass heads that pound at rediulous levels at crazy hours of the morning. I have heard my fair share. But what about the insane loudness of a harley riding down the road?? It can be very obnockious, but thats all fine and dandy! Pick your posion. Face it, some people just love to showboat. As for me, I want my system sounding good on the inside, not the outside. We all know that there are much bigger fish to fry in this world, some choose to fry the car audio world.

Yes indeed! It is quite interesting. It is always the few that screw it up for the many. While most of us have some common sense, there are those bass heads that pound at rediulous levels at crazy hours of the morning. I have heard my fair share. But what about the insane loudness of a harley riding down the road?? It can be very obnockious, but thats all fine and dandy! Pick your posion. Face it, some people just love to showboat. As for me, I want my system sounding good on the inside, not the outside. We all know that there are much bigger fish to fry in this world, some choose to fry the car audio world.
obnockious indeed!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.