Diamond TDX 12'' D2 Box design

Participant count
  • Participant list

Colin P
10+ year member

Hi

I have bought the Diamond Audio TDX 12'' Sub, its going to be powered by a Diamond audio D51200.1 amp so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about box sizes? I saw one post on here where some guy had a picture of what diamond sent them and you guys said it was too much for daily driving and it would eventually damage the sub

Ideally actual measurements would be good! Is there anyone on here who can design them?

I'm not bothered about how much room it takes up and its going into a lexus is300

Thanks in advance

well i have my m6's at the moment in a box exactly as the cutsheet i got from diamond and theyve been fine for 6 months or so with their rms. Id say either email them (i lost the email) and ask for the 12" box plans, or pm jmac with the sub you have, if youd like ported (which i would definetly suggest) give him your desired tuning frequency, your desired net volume, and give him max dimensions you have to work with. nice sub btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.