Diamond D9 v Memphis Mojo off the same amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryanbssc29
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I was thinking of buying 2 12' Memphis Mojos and trading in my Diamond D9s, but keeping my amps. The amps are 2 D61000.1, and I was wondering would the mojos sound any different than the d9s since both would revieve the same amount of wats?

No experiance with the mojos, but d9's rock. one of the best imo. all around performers. from what i have heard the mojos are good though. why do you want to get rid of the d9's?

No experiance with the mojos, but d9's rock. one of the best imo. all around performers. from what i have heard the mojos are good though. why do you want to get rid of the mojos?
Its the other way around, and I'm not positive I'm getting rid of D9s, just considering it.

not sure how much power that diamond amp puts out, but unless you have at least 2000w for the mojo stick with the d9 man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.