diamond d6 12" net volume

kun3racer
10+ year member

here
i made a ported enclosure for my 4 12" d6's with 1.25ft3 net tuned to 34hz each and it sounds ok but i think it may be lacking in the lows department. i know diamond recommends 1.25ft3 net each but would i be better off making another box giving each sub more airspace like maybe 1.5-2.00ft3 net each or is it at its peak already?

any other volume suggestions?

right now i have mine in 2.5 ft^3 at 35hz on just one 12 running 800 watts to it and it does real good, just have a problem keeping the box together. i blew it apart 3 times this weekend, the baffle isnt holding

my enclosure is screwed together. i was doing a front mount front port. but the baffle blows apart real easy. i dont have a nail gun but i am going to buy one and do another box. i dont have the dimensions or pics. i dont have a camera anymore

i had 2 d6 12s and made 3 different boxes for them.

the one that sounded the best by far was the spec ported box of thier website.

for 4 12s you could probably just double all the measurements and make a spec box for your 4 12s

for 4 12s you could probably just double all the measurements and make a spec box for your 4 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.